Therapy ~ Random House Webster’s College Dictionary
1. (n.) therapy: the treatment of disease or disorders, as by some remedial, rehabilitative, or curative process
2. therapy: a curative power or quality.
3. therapy:any act, task, program, etc., that relieves tension.
for the purpose of this blog i will be referring to definition # 3 !
over my life time i have engaged in many forms of therapy:
- eating what i cooked
- shopping love some shoes)
- isle therapy (in the grocery store by myself)
- trying to sew
- trying to knit ( still have a scarf i started 2 winters ago)
- going to the beach
- tried my hand at a vegetable garden! loved it.
- i even tried exercise for a day! that turned our NOT to be therapeutic for me. he he he.
well you get the point, there are many therapeutic activities out there. my therapy activities change often, that could be my ADD though! 😉
my goal or resolution for the new year 2012 is to blog and share some practical ideas that i use or try to use to reduce the stress in my life. i hope to inspire you to try some along the way and let me now what you think.